Library Loot

Library Loot Oh, how I love library day… guilt free book gathering…

I probably borrowed more than I will have time to read, but that’s half the fun.

 

 

 

Cast - BetrayedPauley - Sucks to Be MePfeffer - The Dead and the Gone

Johnson - The Bermudez TrianglePalahniuk - Fight ClubSpiegelman - The Complete Maus

Picoult - Wonder Woman_Love and MurderDegeneres - The Funny Thing Is...Verolme - Children's House of Belsen

Anelli - Harry, A Historytokillamockingbird

 

YA Fiction

  • Betrayed (A House of Night novel) – P.C. and Kristen Cast
  • Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (maybe) – Kimberly Pauley
  • The Dead and the Gone – Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • The Bermudez Triangle – Maureen Johnson

General Fiction

  • Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk

Graphic Novels

  • Complete Maus – Art Spiegelman
  • Wonder Woman: Love and Murder – Jodi Picoult

Non-Fiction

  • The Funny Thing Is – Ellen Degeneres
  • The Children’s House of Belsen – Hetty E. Verolma
  • Harry, A History: The True Story of a Boy Wizard, His Fans and Life Inside the Harry Potter Phenomenon – Melissa Anelli

DVDs

  • To Kill a Mockingbird – Dir. by Robert Mulligan

3 comments :

wendy elizabeth said...

How on earth do you fit all this reading in!!! I'm in awe of that level of committment and with all the YA fic you're going to be the cool high school teacher... I can hear it now 'ooo I've read that, what did you think about..., have you tried...' I want to read fight club (had it in my hand on the weekend) and the Belsen children one looks interesting.

Molly said...

I always come home with far more books than I will ever be able to read -- but you are right, that is half the fun :)

Great selections!

Ladytink_534 said...

Betrayed is awesome, wanna read Sucks to be Me and Harry a History (I will when I decide to re-read the series), and really need to re-watch To Kill a Mockingbird too. Really great loot!!!