A-Z Wednesday (Nov 25)

 A-Z WEDNESDAY
A-Z Wednesday is hosted by Vicky of Reading at the Beach
To join, here's all you have to do: Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.
Post:
1~ a photo of the book
2~ title and synopsis
3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.).
Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment. (We all love comments, don't we?) Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEK'S LETTER IS: P
Here is my “P” Title:
74406559-barrie
Peter Pan and Wendy – J.M. Barrie
267 pages; published 1911
In stifling Edwardian London, Wendy Darling mesmerizes her brothers nightly with bedtime tales of swordplay, swashbuckling and the fearsome Hook. But the children become the heroes of an even greater story when Peter Pan flies into their nursery one night and leads them over moonlit rooftops through a galaxy of stars to the lush jungles of Neverland. Wendy and her brothers join Peter and the Lost Boys in an exhilarating life free of grown-up rules, while also facing the inevitable showdown with Hook and his bloodthirsty pirates.

6 comments :

Ladytink_534 said...

This is one of my favorite books. I've never read or seen an adaptation/ re-telling of it that I didn't like either.

The Book Resort said...

I'd love to get my hands on this edition!

Lisa said...

I've never heard of this meme before! How could I have missed this! LOVE the cover on that one. I adore antique books!

gautami tripathy said...

Hmm. I read Peter Pan SO long ago!

A-Z Wednesday: A Passage to India by E. M. Forster

Beth F said...

I love the cover you picked. I read this over and over as a kid -- and saw the original movie over and over.

Bryan R. Terry said...

Absolutely love Peter Pan

My P Book is HERE