42-ing again

I signed up for Becky’s 42 Challenge last year and, I have to say, I enjoyed it so much that it felt like I was cheating. Sci-fi – watching it, writing it, talking about it – is such a huge part of my life that I practically completed the challenge in my sleep.

So when the challenge was being run again this year, I knew I was definitely going to to do it again. But I decided to give myself a few restrictions on it this year. Any sci-fi items that made it onto my list last year is not allowed on it this year – no doubling up for me. Also, I’ve decided that I’m only allowing NEW to me texts onto the list – if I’ve seen/read/listened to it before, it can’t count.

As always, any suggestions would be happily welcomed!

42 Challenge

1. Aliens vs. Monsters. Directed by Conrad Vernon and Rob Letterman. (2009)

No comments :