Quote of the Day: Monday

My way of celebrating Book Blogger Week. Guess each day's quote and maybe win a prize!

See here for more information.


That was a memorable day to me, for it made great changes in me. But it is the same with any life. Imagine one selected day out of it, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link one memorable day.



NOTE: It would be great if you could email me at rebeccajohnson47@gmail.com with your answers (though, please, feel free to comment below) so as to keep your answers to yourself.

2 comments :

Vasilly said...

That it such a good quote. I have no idea what it is.

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Great quote but not familiar to me at all.