RYOB Challenge

The rules for this challenge are very simple…
* set a goal for how many of your OWN books you’d like to read in 2009
* read from your own collection between January 1st and December 31st, 2009



And, that’s basically it! You don’t have to create a list beforehand (’cause we all know that our reading preferences change as the year progresses), and you can even read books that come into your possession (that will be yours to keep) during the year!
Some other helpful hints…
- you CAN overlap with other challenges
- eBooks and Audiobooks count AS LONG AS they are from your own collection



I think I'll aim for 25 and see how I go. I really want to make my way through my ever-growing tbr pile, and I think 2009 is the year to do it.

1. House of Cards (Star Trek: New Frontier, Bk 1) - Peter David

2. Change of Heart - Jodi Picoult

3. Tithe - Holly Black

4. Inkheart - Cornelia Funke

5. Capture the Flag (Starfleet Academy #4) - John Vornholt

6. Flitterwig - Edrei Cullen

7. Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

8. Coraline - Neil Gaiman

9. Mr. Popper's Penguins - Richard and Florence Atwell

10. Paper Towns - John Green

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

No comments :