Teaser Tuesday (Dec 16)

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!



For a week or two, Jo behaved so queerly that her sisters were quite bewildered. She rushed to the door when the postman rang, was rude to Mr. Brooke whenever they met, would sit looking at Meg with a woe-begotten face, occasionally jumping up to shake and then to kiss her in a very mysterious manner; Laurie and she were always making signs to one another, and talking about "Spread Eagles" til the girls declared they has both lost their wits. (143)

Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

4 comments :

The Bookworm said...

great teaser, this is one of my favorite books :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Dot said...

This is one of my favourite books! Such a good book to read at Christmas time too!

Anonymous said...

I loved Little Women. I read it a long time back. Time to revisit, I think.

Mine is up!

Ladytink_534 said...

Oh I love this book! I've read it three times.

Here's mine