May Wrap-Up

05 may

Books read this month

  • Book Lust – Nancy Pearl
  • Capture the Flag (Starfleet Academy #4) – John Vornholt
  • The Reformed Vampire Support Group – Catherine Jinks
  • Best Intentions – Emily Listfield
  • Hannah the Happy Ever After Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Crystal the Snow Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Abigail the Breeze Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Pearl the Cloud Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Goldie the Sunshine Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Evie the Mist Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Storm the Lightning Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Hayley the Rain Fairy – Daisy Meadows
  • Investigating Firefly and Serenity: Science Fiction on the Frontier – Rhonda V. Wilcox and Tanya C. Cochran (ed.)

Books started but not finished

  • Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk
  • The God of Small Things – Arundhati Roy

4 comments :

Pam said...

I started and couldn't finish The God of Small Things as well. The writing was very unaccessible, I thought. I've also read Nancy Pearl's Book Lust. Gotta love books about books!

Jenners said...

Well, you now seem to have a lot of fairy knowledge!! Too funny! I keep meaning to give Chuck Palahniuk a try ... I did love that movie! And I read The God Of Small Things ages ago but remember liking it!

wendy elizabeth said...

14 books well done, I love this idea must copy the guru, must copy the guru...

Ladytink_534 said...

Much more than me lol. Congrats!!!