Read 10 award winners from August 1, 2008 through June 1, 2009.
You must have at least FIVE different awards in your ten titles.
Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.
You don't have to post your choices right away, and your list can change at any time.
'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs, keeping in mind Rule #2.
Have fun reading!
1. Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card (Hugo Award, 1986)
2. The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy (Man Booker, 1997)
3. American Gods - Neil Gaiman (Bram Stoker Award, 2001)
4. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee (Pulitzer, 1961)
5. Watership Down - Richard Adams (Carnegie Medal, 1972)
6. Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell - Susanna Clarke (Hugo Award, 2005)
7. Life of Pi - Yann Martel (Man Booker Prize, 2002)
8. Dune - Frank Herbert (Nebula Award, 1965)
9. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz (Pulitzer, 2008)
10. Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides (Pulitzer, 2003)