Georgia Nicolson Series

Angus, Thongs, Full-Frontal Snogging
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God
Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas
Dancing in My Nuddy Pants
Louise Rennison


Being the dedicated, hard-working student that I am, I'm reading as many teen books as I can get my hands on ... what, you didn't buy the part about being dedicated and hard-working? Yeah, okay, i probably wouldn't have, either. To be honest I was drawn in by the titles of this series a few months ago, so when I saw them in Penrith Library today I picked up the first two. I read the whole thing this afternoon - and had to read the bits I kept laughing over to Bethany. It was extraordinarily crude but definitely funny. Almost like an updated Secret Diary of Adrian Mole. If you like to read the whining of a teenager who is somewhat insane, then give this one a go. 3/5

No comments :