Teaser Tuesday (May 12)

Teaser TuesdaysTeaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

 

Listfield - Best IntentionsI watch Sam, yawning as he takes his first sip of coffee, breaks of a piece of Claire’s toast and gets his hand slapped, a shopworn routine that nevertheless tangles me up with comfort and affection.

This is what we have created, this family. (10/11)

Best Intentions – Emily Listfield

10 comments :

The Book Resort said...

What a delicious read!

Dot said...

I hope you're enjoying this book, I thought it was really good!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear what all of you think about my book, Best Intentions! I really do love hearing from readers, getting a conversation going.
Have fun!
Best
Emily
www.emilylistfield.com

zetor said...

The everyday pleasantries, good teaser.

Unknown said...

This teaser makes me think this is a family saga, maybe something in a big manor house. I'm going to go see what it's about on Amazon!
I've got 2 really good books I'm giving away this week, so stop on by!

kayerj said...

so simple-- read my teaser here

wendy elizabeth said...

great teaser it's nice to know other families are odd. and a comment from the author! you've hit the big league Becca!

Anonymous said...

new to this. are we supposed to answer on our own blogs?

Maria's Space said...

I really enjoyed this book

Jenners said...

I finished this book two weeks ago and thought it was pretty good -- better than expected in that the characters were more important than the murder, I thought! I'll be writing my review soon.