Thanks you guys!

I was very lucky to receive some lovely awards this fortnight. Thanks so much to all of you for coming by from time to time to read my ramblings!

090405 Lemonade Stand Award

From Viki over at Reading at the Beach

 090523 Enchanting

From Molly over at My Cozy Book Nook

'The only requirement for this award is that you shared it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift). '

 

090527 Literary Blogger Award

From Diane over at The Book Resort

The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!

I’d like to pass these awards on to all of you who come by regularly because I so enjoy reading your comments, you always make me smile!

5 comments :

Marie Cloutier said...

Congrats! I gave you some awards here: http://www.bostonbibliophile.com/2009/05/awards.html

Ladytink_534 said...

Hey you won one of the books in my contest. I need your address as soon as possible!

wendy elizabeth said...

wow awards and winnings! you are on a roll!

Robin M said...

Congratulations on all the awards. You deserve each and every one. :)

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats! And we love reading your posts too!