You got here how?

I often laugh over posts showing the odd search terms that direct viewers to blogs. I was having a look at mine tonight and picked some out, not as interesting as some I’ve seen, but I still had fun.

why is it a sin to kill a mockingbird in to kill a mockingbird (plus about 50 different versions)
I think people are trying to get some help with their homework… and I don’t think my review would have helped any, sorry bout that.
yes grasshopper - thanks Wendy.
I do believe in fairies - That’s great! I bet Tinkerbell is very appreciative of this fact
fan fiction kindle – good to know I’m not the only one who had the thought. I’d definitely download my tbr fanfiction onto a kindle (much bigger screen than my phone), not sure I could justify buying one just for that though.
jodi picoult change of heart ending--did June actually kill her husbband? – Uuuuuum well, I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but email me and I’ll let you know the answer.
pride and prejudice fanfiction – oooh this sounds so bad… and surprisingly intriguing. You’re not going to find any of that here, but I took the liberty of finding you some. Please note that I did not write it and haven’t read it, so, Austen fans, please don’t throw your tomatoes my way.
i want a fairy but how – I have no idea, but please, if you find out let me know!
cold skin steven Herrick Isnt a stereotypical crime fiction novel because – DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK! (sheesh, I’m going to be a mean teacher…)
i have one more page to write – yay! good for you, keep going, you’re almost done!
Images of Rachel Walker by Daisy Meadows – here you go.
rachel

8 comments :

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Search terms are so much fun, it's weird the things people google for!

I especially like the one about wanting a fairy :)

Anonymous said...

Haha. this is awesome!

Specially like the "I want a fairy but how" and "I do believe in fairies" - not the tooth fairy though! :)

The Book Resort said...

This was fun, Rebecca. Thanks!

wendy elizabeth said...

Hmmm I think the guru has been slipping I have no idea how you'd work out the serach terms people use to find your blog. I forsee another lesson in my future because it all sounds fascinating ...like trying to work out how your converstaion got you to a certain subject

Jenners said...

I sometimes check these because it is so amusing!! I keep meaning to do one of these posts but never get around to it. On my personal blog, my biggest "search term" is " best cupcakes in NYC" -- and I actually do provide that answer so I think I might actually be helping people out -- and gain weight!! It finally replaced the one time I did a "would your rather" game -- that was the tops for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Great post! Made me laugh!!

I have something for you HERE

Molly said...

Such a creative, fun post!

I wanted to let you know that I bestowed the "enchanted" award to your blog today.

Have a great Saturday!

Elena said...

Very amusing. Just as much fun as youtube videos and only a fraction of the megabytes! I think you've revealed to me a dangerously fun time-waster